|
passe
My ex is... non-existent. Maybe I should start studying for my exams and stop procrastinating. :/ I love feeling loved. I don't understand why the world is so competitive and focusing on academics so much. how depressing. I lose the real me quite often. :( People say I'm soft-hearted. oh and bimbotic too. xD Love is something so simple that we often complicate. Somewhere, someone is praying. haha first thing that came to my mind. (: "I will always" is a promise i want to keep. hopefully, for as long as i am able to. Forever is only possible with God. I never want to grow up. getting older only means more responsibilities and being more open to things around you, good and bad. I think the current US President looks short. hahaha right, how would i know. When I wake up in the morning, i fall right back to sleep again. too tired! haha. My past is like a shoebox of photographs with sepia tone loving. ((: hahaha one of my fave lyrics from one of my fave songs! but how apt! I get annoyed when things don't go well or the way i want it to. Parties are for catching up with friends and people like me! My dog is white, small and adorable. ((: My cat is non-existent. i'm not the biggest fan of cats. Kisses are the best when they are from someone who loves you and who you love very much. awwww. Tomorrow, shall be a new and happy day! (and amanda's birthday!) I really want more money. currently very broke and there are so many things to be bought. :( birthday presents, wants, needs etc. everything comes with a price tag now. I have low tolerance for living things that fly. other than that, i'm quite tolerant. hahaha. |